Monday, January 08, 2007

Sometimes mountains move themselves.

I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I have a roundtrip ticket to Columbia, SC in my hand. I am leaving Korea in a few hours. Jim will be staying here, in Ulsan, on the other side of the planet. But since he's the most amazing husband of all time, he is very relieved that somehow, this opportunity presented itself to me.

If you are in Columbia and you can help me find a place to stay... I'll be online until 2pm, Monday afternoon, Eastern Time, please email or leave me a message through this blog, if you can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa. said...

I'm so, so glad that you are able to go Becka.

4:52 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Raspberry Cordial said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Becka, may you comfort and be comforted, and Jim, peace to you.

11:54 PM GMT+9  
Blogger floridamax said...

OK, so I had to create a blog just to email you.. I am still in shock over this entire situation. This is the saddest time of my life right now, to know that such a true, kind, genuine soul is no longer with us. I am living in Florida now with the kids. Mike and I are divorced.. I still have pictures of International Flag burning day on the roof of you and Paul and Helen's house, the day before Seamus was born. I remember Piggy practicing in our back garden, baking vegan muffins, Food not Bombs out of our kitchens, Seamus riding on Rosie's back, borrowing Helen's car, visiting them when I was in labor. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this. My heart screams for Paul and Francis, the universe in general. I hope you are well otherwise, and traveling safely. Please send my love to anyone you can.. And please be in touch if/when you have the time. Hope you remember who the hell I am, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help. My # is 407.748.5308, email floridamax@hotmail.com.
Kristina, former Haligonian neighbor.

1:58 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home