Friday, December 07, 2007

Nutty November, part 1.

One of the sort of "extra" projects that kept me super-busy last month was preparing my after-school 3rd grade animation students for the big Asan English Festival. For the festival, we prepared a short song and a simple dance, which was performed in front of one of the animation exercises the kids had done over the term. For this animation exercise, the students were given a "start" picture and a "finish" picture... and six blank frames. In the six blanks, the kids had to draw transitions to go from the first picture to the last. It's a lot harder than it sounds, and the kids really impressed me with what they came up with!

Here's their performance at the city's English festival last week. Apologies in advance for my shaky camera work - I was sort of directing them while shooting. And yeah, that's me yelling "woooo!" at the end. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home